January 26, 2017

Nathaniel's First Birthday

I just thought of sharing my son Nathaniel's first birthday pictures (better late than never right ??). #norecipepost #ilovephotography
I made him a chocolate smash cake and decorated it with buttercream rosettes. You can see in the pictures below that he had the time of his life playing and squishing it !! It was a delight to watch him have fun.








I also made a Lion Cake for him. It was an orange chiffon cake frosted with orange whipped cream. I decorated with cheerios as he loved cheerios then. Design credits of this cake go to Betty Crocker.




1 comment :

First of all thanks a lot for stopping by my space. I would be very happy to hear from you and would love to see your comments and feedback :)
Thanks a bunch,
Shema

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...