September 3, 2013

Cranberry Orange Mini Bundt Cakes (or Muffins) with Orange Glaze


Recently I penned a guest-post for Sheela of Korporate 2 Kitchen and made these Orange Cranberry Mini Bundt Cakes with Orange Glaze for her.

I got introduced to Sheela, through Renu, a common friend of ours, who wanted to get us seemingly like-minded people together. This is one another reason why I love blogging as its a great medium to bring together people who share common passion and interests across the world, exchange ideas and notes and just get to know each other on a personal level. Sheela resides in Singapore, with her husband and a terrific toddler, Zion. 

Don't forget to check out her blog for some seriously addictive recipes.




These mini bundt cakes burst with a nice citrusy orange flavor and the tart Cranberries and crunchy Pecans add a wonderful texture and taste. You can use the same batter to make mini bundt cakes, muffins or even bake it as a normal sized cake.

For the recipe click here...

14 comments :

  1. Divine! That flavor combination is wonderful. Great cakes.

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely looking bundts.. Tempting click, the first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and delicious mini cakes!! Love the combo of cranberry and orange flavors :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love orange flavor in cakes and desserts. These cakes look delicious and moist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow... such an awesome looking cute bundts... moving on to sharon's...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the combination of cranberries and orange in a cake! Lovely mini bundts!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fruit heaven in a cake =)
    We love mini bundts anytime and of course orange anc cranberry would be much welcome in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  8. moist and lovely looking bundt cakes...moving over to Sharon's for the recipe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the combo and the glaze, oh so yum. I really enjoy mini cakes and they are so perfect. Sheela is a sweety.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to purchase a mini bundt cake pan so I can make these; they look perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need to purchase a mini bundt cake pan so I can make these; they look perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the wonderful recipe post Shema:) after seeing these cute bunts, I went looking for the pans here & failed. Now need to go around looking for these. I can't wait to try some of these

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these little cakes. Each one is just perfect. I need to find some of those pans!

    ReplyDelete

First of all thanks a lot for stopping by my space. I would be very happy to hear from you and would love to see your comments and feedback :)
Thanks a bunch,
Shema

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...